Monday, October 6, 2008

4 Week Well Check and Gavin's Flu Shot

Kami and Luke turned 4 weeks old yesterday, and today they had their 4 week well check with the doctor. They didn't write down all of their statistics for me :( so I will tell you what I remember. Kami weighs 6 lbs 14oz, up 2 oz from last weeks weight check. She is in the 5th percentile for her weight, so she is little. She is also 20 inches long. I don't remember how big her head was, but I know it's in the 50th percentile. Luke weighs 8lbs 11oz! He's gained a whole pound and an ounce since their 2 week well check! Almost 2 pounds bigger than his sister! He is in the 25th percentile for his weight. They didn't tell me how long he is :(. I didn't ask, because they normally write it all down for me, but they didn't this time. I also don't know how big his head is, but I know that it's in the 75th percentile. After the doctor got finished looking over Kami and Luke, poor Gavin thought he was in the clear! She left the room with out touching him, but little did he know the nurse would be returning to give him the flu shot :(. I dont' think it really hurt him as much as we made him mad by holding him down. Because, once it was over, and I picked him up, he was fine. No problems for the rest of the day either! On a very happy note, Kami and Luke slept really well last night. I fed them at 8:30 then 11:00. I was in bed by 11:30 and they didn't wake up to eat again until 3:30! I fed them both, and was back in bed by 4:00 and they slept until 7:30! Yay for sleep!!

No comments: