Sunday, February 15, 2009

King Edward's Krewe-Happy Mardi Gras!!

Yesterday was the Denham Springs Mardi Gras Parade. We have a float in it every year, named King Edward's Krewe. Edward is a good friend of ours. Kami and Luke were too young to ride, so Grammie and Aunt Jessica came to bring them to the parade. Luke hated it, and Kami loved it. Gavin rode on the float with me, and only threw one football. I gave him bead to throw, and he just put them on LOL. We had a lot of fun! Now for some pictures!
Luke with Aunt Jessica, his shirt said "Mardi Gras Prince"
Princess Kami with Grammie, her shirt said "Mardi Gras Princess"
Mommy and Gavin, his shirt said "Mardi Gras King"
My mom and cousins came down to go to the parade, this is Stephanie with Zoey
Jody and Logan....yep Logan is wearing Lainee's tiara! LOL
Crazy Michael
Jody and I
Kristy and I
Silly Gavin and Mr. Casey (soon to be UNCLE Casey!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!! after i posted that, i thought, "leah and orvalle are going to KILL me." :) I'll try to start loving it because I love you two!! :)