Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was a success this year! The kids had a blast and got tons of candy! As you can see, taking pictures of my three together always poses a problem...they can never get on the same page! This was the best I could do!

Luke decided to go as Woody, for the second year in a row! He loves his Toy Story characters!

Sassy Kami wanted to be a princess. She picked Cinderella, her favorite! Like her little pose? :)
And there was no question that Gavin would be Batman! He's been planning his Halloween costume since last year! I think it's shaping up to be his favorite holiday! (He was not in a picture taking mood!)

I forgot to put my memory card in my camera, so these are the only pictures I got of the night. Thankfully, a friend of mine took tons of pictures and shared them on Facebook! If you are my FB friend, I'm tagged in them and you can check them out! :) What did your little ones dress up as this year?

No comments: