Sunday, January 6, 2013

Please Meet the Newest Member of Our Family...

Hunni! "Santa Claus" brought her to Gavin, Kami, and Luke for Christmas! How awesome is Santa?! She is a dachshund, maybe miniature but I'm not sure. She sure is tiny now, that's for sure! We (and by we, I mean me) have been working diligently since we got her to potty train her! She's had very few accidents in the house! It's really like having a baby in some ways. I get up with her once or twice a night to go outside to potty. The kids love her, and she loves them! Kami carries her around almost everywhere she goes. It's too cute. I have to remind her that Hunni is a puppy and NOT a baby doll! ;) And Kami has to remind me that Santa brought Hunni to them and not me! lol She's just too sweet and we love her so much already! :)


1 comment:

Erin said...

ugh- hunni is too precious!!! i love small dogs but for now its a big lab for us.