Saturday, December 6, 2008

Play House Disney Live!

Play House Disney!

Leo, from The Little Einsteins! Quincy, June and Annie!
Ra Ra Ra for Rocket!
Gavin, enjoying the show!
I think Jonah, whose mom is really good friends with Shonda, was very excited! Tigger Pooh, Darby, and Tigger! Super Sleuths! Again Jonah enjoying the show Gavin, me, and Aunt Sheila Jonah talking to Gavin during intermission Manny Kelly from Kelly's Hardware Store (Handy Manny) Manny's Tools..Felipe, Pat, Squeeze, Rusty, Dusty,Turner, and Stretch The whole cast of Handy Manny Gavin's very excited face when he saw Mickey Mouse! Mama! It's Mickey Mouse! Clapping for Mickey! Mickey and Minnie Gavin still enjoying the show! Donald Duck Goofy and Donald At the end I took Gavin to the front so he could dance! Dancin'....no shoes....he took them off earlier Up Close The whole cast! Showing Grammie all of his cool stuff

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

I cannot believe our seats were right next to you!!! Of the thousands of people there, it was so random to end up next to y'all. I'll post my pics soon. I'm trying to go in order but have some to do before Friday night. I have some cute ones of Gavin though.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I so wish we could have gone to that...it looks like you had a ball!!! :) I looked at the pictures of my girls, and I don't know which one is which. :( Is that so sad or what?? I think I could figure it out if I stared for a while, but their little faces are so small on the screen. Can't wait to see you Saturday!!
Love ya,
Jen

theglenns556 said...

My camera is a Sony Cybershot. I did tons of research before buying a small camera and that got great reviews. I have had it over a year now and still love it!