Saturday, June 27, 2009

Post Procedure

Thursday afternoon, Gavin did really well. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese and he played with his cousin Baylee. Friday he woke up early and went to Jena with MiMi. Chad, Kami, Luke and I followed a few hours later. MiMi said he got fussy the last 45 minutes of the 3 hour trip, but came in and took a nap. When I got here, he was sleeping and when he woke up, he was running fever. He is still running a low grade fever, and I've been treating it with Tylenol. If it is still going on Monday, I will call his pedi and/or GI doc. When the fever is down (after dose of tylenol) he is his happy little self, but you can tell when the tylenol starts to wear off, because he gets cranky and whiney. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

1 comment:

Cami & Co said...

I hope the fever isn't caused by something serious. I will keep praying for the little guy.