Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spoke Too Soon

Gavin vomited again today. But only once, thankfully. He slept a good part of the day, which is way out of the ordinary for him. He threw up after breakfast and went to lay in my bed and watch Disney Channel. I got Kami and Luke ready to go (Gavin had bloodwork) and went to get Gavin and he was sound asleep. I woke him up and he asked for a sprite. I fixed him one and we left for the hospital. He fell asleep in the car on the way. I woke him up once again and he seemed fine. He was happy go lucky while we waited, and only cried a little bit when they poked him. We left and he wanted a burger, so I took him to Burger King for lunch. During this time Kami fell asleep. Luke wouldn't eat his chicken nuggets. So when we got home, I put Kami and Luke in their high chairs and they still wouldn't eat. So I put them in bed and went to find Gavin. He was sound asleep on the living room floor. He then continued to sleep for 3 more hours. Kami and Luke both vomited during nap time...twice. Then Luke again after he woke up.


**As I was was writing this post, Gavin threw up again. Kami and Luke are now in bed and so far neither of them have vomited again.

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Oh my goodness girl! How are you handling all of this! MANY PRAYERS for your family!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Oh gosh! I'm sorry their all sick! My twinkies are sick today too! We threw up last night!! I hope you all feel better soon!

Baylee's Mommy said...

I wish I was closer to help. I honestly do!