Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kami

Most of my blog readers know by now, but for those of you who don't, Kami is in the hospital. I took her to the emergency room on Sunday with a fever of 106.2. We still don't know what is wrong. Her white blood cell count was extremely elevated (26, should be 13-15) and so far all test have came back negative. They have her on antibiotics (Rocephin) and Tamiflu (just in case.) They don't think it's the flu, but with such a high fever and high white count and the fact that the flu test has a 40% false negative rate, they are just being safe. I can update facebook from my phone, so if you aren't a FB friend, and you want updates, you can follow me. OR, maybe I can start updating twitter and you can see it on my side bar. I'm not much of a tweeter, but I guess I can start for now! LOL

5 comments:

Megan said...

She looks so precious surrounded in pink. Get well soon, little Kami!

Sarah Carraway Armstrong said...

POOR BABY:(

Christina said...

Please update us. Thought and prayers with your family!

Hilary said...

Poor Kami I'll be praying for all of you!! How awful!!!!!

Baylee's Mommy said...

I am praying for that sweet baby!