Monday, February 11, 2013

Surgery Scheduled

Gavin's surgery has been scheduled for Monday, February 25, pending his blood work. Typically, they surgery he is getting doesn't require blood work, but with his past history of autoimmune hemolytic anemia, his hematologist suggested a complete CBC and if everything is ok, we'll go ahead with the surgery as planned. If is he is anemic, he'll need to go on steroids. I took him Friday for blood work. Fingers crossed that it will come back ok!

No comments: