Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Way Back Whensday *Our Wedding*


Date: June 3, 2006
Our wedding! It's hard to believe we've already been married for 3 years! This first pic is of Chad and I with Bro. Mack, who happens to be my cousin's (Shonda) grandpa. I've known him all my life and always wanted officiate at my wedding! The second picture is of our first dance! Go over to Twinfatuation to see who else is going WAY back!

PS. I also stole these pictures from Shonda's facebook, because I'm too lazy to scan the ones I have here! LOL

3 comments:

Andrea' said...

Most people like to hear that they were beautiful on their wedding day... You are always beautiful! I saw the photos and thought about getting the church ready!!! Congrats on the anniversary. Wow, how your life has changed in those 3 years?!?! Kiss all those babies for me. I think that it is unfair that they were here today, and I was unable to play. I remember back in the day when Gavin and I had lots of time to play. Now, I have to fight for kisses.

kay said...

Aww beautiful!

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at what a stunning bride you were! What great pictures. :)

THanks so much for going Way Back this "When-esday!"