Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Early Christmas Gift

My cousin called me a few weeks ago, asking if I knew anyone who wanted to buy a puppy for their kids for Christmas, because she was selling her 4 and a half month old Chihuahua. I said "Me, me, me!" I've been wanting to get the kids a puppy for a while, but I needed one who doesn't whine at night, and this was our puppy! He's so good. He sleeps in his kennel at night, doesn't cry, and is really good about using the potty outside. His name is Brees (after New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees) and he is very good with the kids. They LOVE him. Gavin follows him around everywhere saying "Mone Bees!" (Come on Brees). It's so sweet!

3 comments:

Erin said...

hi Brees!!!! so cute in his sweater!!! i bet the kids loved him!

Hilary said...

Awww he's too cute :)

Heather said...

Super cute doggie. You're kids are going to love having him around.